First and foremost, thank you Mom Life With Chiari for this nomination. We moms will forever win together!!! #momlivesmatter— I started this blog just to tell my experiences. Knowing that people are really out there taking heed to my words means a lot and it is much appreciated to have my blog recognized.
What The Award Is:
The Liebster is an award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer the questions about yourself provided by your nominator
Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with fewer than 1000 followers who you think deserve the award
Create a new list of questions for your nominees
List the rules in your post
Let your nominees know of your nomination personally
- Who is you favorite Arthur?
- I honestly do not have a favorite Arthur. I like to choose books by what I am into at that moment in my life. Currently I am into a lot of documentary/bibliography books. I’m into learning more about the world and the people within it as those things have shaped where I live today.
- If you could recommend this busy mama a book that you think is worth the read, which would it be?
- I’ve been watching lots of documentaries lately so I would recommend the documentary “What the Health.” However a great book would be “The Confident Woman: by Joyve Meyer.
- When was the last time you did something for yourself?
- I actually went and got a massage about 2 weeks ago. Much need alone time and relaxation. I felt brand-spanking-new afterwards.
- If you could only choose one, what would be the one quality you look for in a friend?
- Honesty. Being honest with me is something I live for. You have no reason to lie, especially if you’re a real friend. Telling me the truth about anything will only guarantee a lifelong friendship. I may not like some of the truth but it would always be appreciated.
- How would you like to be remembered?
- I would like to be remembered for my generosity and kindness. I love to help and give to others just because. I love to support and just be there because those are the things that means the most to me; making others happy.
- Who do you admire the most and why?
- What have you learned about yourself within the past year?
- What is your take on women empowerment?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is your aspiration in life?
Thank you fellow bloggers for liking, commenting and hopefully sharing my content. It does mean a lot to relate to others even on the smallest level of a situation. You never know whom you will touch with your words. I’m just a momma wanting to spread her wisdom, take you on my Journey of finding myself and living against the odds of being perfect as the media say we should. Again, thank you!!